Serving the cement, concrete and lime industry for 30 years
By placing the emphasis on wider technical aspects the Hungarian Cement Concrete and Lime Association expanded its activities related to the industry and advocacy, thus helping the survival and development of the field. Its representation covers the wide scope of domestic construction material manufacturers. In order to support efficient work the Association establishes a new organizational structure with new separate branches.
We aim to help and support the members and create a standard industry representation.
In order to take togetherness in high consideration the Association expanded its activities related to the industry and advocacy, thus helping the survival and development of the field. Its representation covers the wide scope of domestic construction material manufacturers. In order to support efficient work the MCSZ establishes a new organizational structure with new separate branches:
Services provided for the members of the Association:
- Professional cooperation with legislators, civil organizations, international institutions.
- Providing professional forum for the review of legislation drafts regarding especially product distribution, environmental protection, active quality policy and the competitiveness of the manufacturers.
- The review of technical domestic and EU legislation and directive drafts.
- Creating a standardised industry opinion and forwarding it to the domestic decision makers (e.g. ministries) and the relevant bodies of the EU.
- Supporting the REACH and CLP (classification, labelling, packaging) regulations.
- Participation in the creation of the reference documents (BREF) of the Best Available Technique (BAT).
- Consultancy for the members and the users about products manufactured by the members.
- Professional support in questions related to distribution and construction (CPR, domestic regulation, regulations of installation).
- Participation in the work of domestic and EU standardization work committees.
- Environmental protection, greenhouse gas emission trade and AFR.
- The professional support of the completion of technical regulations and the submitting of prepared regulations.
- Professional assistance for projects using concrete.
- Relaying professional knowledge to engineers, contractors and investors.
- Providing technological, professional and other knowledge for the users and legislators.
- Cooperation with the relevant higher educational institutions for the sake of the integration of the most recent directives, developments, materials, technologies, etc. into the curriculum.
- Professional publications: BETON journal, update, newsletter.
The declared goals are the support of and assistance to the members and to create a standardized industry representation by employing the Association’s decades of experience, new energies and approach.
To further the changes the Association adopted the new Statutes on the 24th of May 2013, in which it declared its branches, and reorganized its structure in order to provide efficient service to the needs of the members. With the new and efficient operational structure the Association wishes to focus the widest possible circle of domestic building material manufacturers into one stakeholder group, thus helping and strengthening the uniformity, stability, professional development, and advocacy skills of the industry.
The Association adjusts itself to the new direction with a new image and name as well.